MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
WEST BROMWICH FEB 20 – PRESENT
• Monitoring social media channels and curating consistent high-quality content.
• Telling campaign stories through written. graphic and moving image content to engage with and influence target audiences.
• Attending exhibitions such as The Health and Safety Event 2020 and creating collateral to promote the event.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with additional projects.
• Placement included joining the Next Brands Marketing team.
• Working with Marketing materials for brands such as Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Adidas and Nike.
• Creation of Branded Marketing support materials to provide new and existing brands working with Next using Adobe InDesign, Premiere and After Effects.
• Creation of weekly social media competitor reviews.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING LIVE PROJECT
BIRMINGHAM FEB 2019
• Responsible for brand image, tone of voice, customer experience and promotion of the proposed charity event.
• Main duties included social media platform presence, content creation and a weekly insight report including insights and engagement to be shared with team.
• The ‘Absence of Light’ blindfold dining event promotion raised £600 through social media platforms alone and including donations at the event and fundraisers, totalled to over £1000 for St.Basils charity.
GEORGE AT ASDA
BUYING AND MERCHANDISING PLACEMENT
LUTTERWORTH JULY 2018
• Working alongside the Head of Buying and Merchandising within the Denim and Outerwear department.
• Internal and external supplier meetings for range builds.
• Weekly stock intakes, analysing and reasoning for sales.
• Conducted competitive shops in Leicester so that findings could be presented creatively in a team range build.